PRIVACY NOTICE RELATED TO PERSONAL DATA
COLLECTED BY ASAMINFAR, S.A DE C.V., FORWARD CALLED “ASAMINFAR”
1.1. “ASAMINFAR” is a company that is committed to and respectful of the rights over the personal data of individuals, recognized in Article 16 section II of the Political Constitution of the United Mexican States, as well as the provisions of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals. Therefore, it makes this Privacy Notice available to you, in order that the owner of the personal data is empowered to exercise his right to informative self-determination.
1.2. This privacy notice is made available to the owners, on the Internet page whose domain name is: www.asaminfar.com hereinafter referred to as “the ASAMINFAR Internet page”.
1.3. You (hereinafter referred to as the “HOLDER” or “THE HOLDERS”) by entering and using the ASAMINFAR website, declare that you are understanding and accepting the terms and conditions contained in this notice and expressly declare and grant your acceptance and consent, using for this purpose electronic means, in terms of the provisions of article 1803 of the Federal Civil Code.
1.4. If the owner does not absolutely and completely accept the terms and conditions of this notice, he must refrain from providing any type of personal information to ASAMINFAR, by any means including the ASAMINFAR website.
1.5. In the event that the owner provides ASAMINFAR with their personal data, said action will be considered as their absolute and express acceptance of the privacy notice published by ASAMINFAR on the referred website, at the same time that the owner provides their personal data and / or to which you have access to or make this privacy notice available to you.
- IDENTITY AND ADDRESS OF THE RESPONSIBLE PERSON WHO COLLETCS PERSONAL DATA
2.1. 1.1 The responsible for the treatment of personal data is ASAMINFAR, which undertakes to respect the provisions of this Privacy Notice,
which is made available to you in compliance with the provisions of the Federal
Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and, it is
applicable with respect to the personal data of individuals, which is obtained
from candidates, workers, clients, suppliers and visitors to its website as
well as from visitors to its physical address, due to the related products and
services to the services that ASAMINFAR offers to them.
2.2. The address established for the purposes of this
notice by ASAMINFAR is located at Nebraska 62, interior 5B, Col. Napoles,
Benito Juárez, Zip. 03810
2.3 How to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.4 Teléfonos: (55) 5536-4165
The data we obtain from the owner (s) may be, among others: full name, sex, nationality, marital status, landline, mobile phone, social security number, unique key to register the population, address (zip code, state, country, city or municipality, neighborhood, locality, between which streets, street and number, exterior and interior), photographs and signature; academics: educational level, school, period of study, language and software management, training courses; personal references (of which, the owner ensures to have the consent to share the personal data of said third parties): name, address (postal code, state, country, city or municipality, neighborhood, town, among which streets, street and number outside and inside), landline and mobile phone, relationship; Job references: companies where you have worked, names of immediate bosses, wages received, telephones, reasons for leaving; Family data: names and occupation of parents and siblings, names of children and spouse.
The owner in this act, gives his express consent in terms of article 8 of the LFPDPPP, so that ASAMINFAR treats his personal data contained in this clause, to fulfill the purposes established in this Privacy Notice
ASAMINFAR states that the person in charge will only and will access and process the personal data of the owner, in order to carry out the hiring and administration of personnel, as well as the payroll processes, and must process the personal data in accordance with the instructions that ASAMINFAR communicates in writing, exclusively for the fulfillment of the purposes of this notice.
3.1 Customers and prospects: Name of the Laboratory and / or Company, personal data that includes the full name of the Head of Regulatory Affairs, Chemical Head, Medical Head and Administrative Head, Full name, image or photograph, federal taxpayer registration, signature, voting credential with photography, fiscal and banking, patrimonial and financial data, local and / or mobile telephone, fax, fiscal address (postal code, state, country, city or municipality, neighborhood, locality, between which streets, street, exterior and interior number), email, company for which you work, position in which you work, the company’s phones and emails, billing information (company name, federal taxpayer registry, telephone number, product delivery address, zip code, state , country, city or municipality, neighborhood, locality, between which streets, street, exterior and interior number and address for billing, zip code, state, country, city or municipality, colony, locality, between which streets, street and exterior and interior number, and the data and / or documents necessary for the monitoring of contractual / commercial matters that link them with ASAMINFAR. Documentation, official identification, tax identification card, bank details, tax details, proof of address and company charter.
3.1.2 Suppliers, Prospects of Suppliers and Service Providers: Full name, tax data, signature, email, landline and mobile phone, address, federal taxpayer registration and bank account data.
3.1.3. Visitors to the ASAMINFAR website: Full name, email, telephone, city, state and country.
3.1.4. Visitors to the Physical Address of ASAMINFAR: Signature and image of the visitor captured through the video surveillance services.
3.2. Additionally, ASAMINFAR may obtain the following financial and / or equity data: Tax data and bank account number, and / or interbank code number, exclusively to fulfill its contractual and / or commercial obligations with each of the holders.
- USE OF “COOKIES” AND “WEB BEACONS”
4.1. It is possible that the site www.asaminfar.com uses “cookies” in connection with certain characteristics or functions. Cookies are specific types of information that a website transmits to the hard drive of the owner’s computer in order to keep records. Cookies can serve to facilitate the use of a website, by saving passwords and preferences while the owner is browsing the internet. The www.asaminfar.com site does not use “cookies” to obtain personally identifiable information from the owner’s computer that was not originally sent as part of the “cookie”.
4.2. It is possible that the site www.asaminfar.com uses “cookies” in connection with certain characteristics or functions. Cookies are specific types of information that a website transmits to the hard drive of the owner’s computer in order to keep records. Cookies can serve to facilitate the use of a website, by saving passwords and preferences while the owner is browsing the internet. The www.asaminfar.com site does not use “cookies” to obtain personally identifiable information from the owner’s computer that was not originally sent as part of the “cookie”.
4.3. Although most browsers accept “cookies” and “web beacons” automatically, the owner can configure their browser to not accept them
4.4. To disable cookies, you must follow the following instructions:
- a) internet explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283185;
- b) firefox:http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar%20y%20deshabilitar%20cookies?s=deshabilitar+cookies&r=0&e=es&as=s;
- c) opera: http://help.opera.com/windows/11.60/en/cookies.html;
- d) safari ipad: http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_us/ipad_ios4_user_guide.pdf;
- e) safari iphone: http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_us/iphone_ios3.1_user_guide.pdf; y
- f) chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
5.1. ASAMINFAR, by itself or through its manager, will process the personal data of the owner, in accordance with the type of relationship that it has with him, for the following primary purposes:
5.1.1. The incumbent-candidate:
- a) Contact the candidate-candidate, by any means, in order to monitor and evaluate the experience and studies of the candidate-candidate, in order to know the viability of being selected and the possibilities of success of the same in the position he / she intends play.
- b) Carry out research to verify the information provided by the holder-candidate.
- c) Know the work experience of the incumbent-candidate as well as their skills for the position they are trying to fill.
- d) Contact their relatives in case of emergency.
- e) Carry out a file of the holder-candidate, which will be protected in the offices of the commercial address and the fiscal address of ASAMINFAR, for up to 6 months, in case of not being selected for the position he / she intends to hold.
- f) If applicable, to carry out the personnel selection procedures.
- a) Make a file that will be protected at the ASAMINFAR offices, which may be physical and / or digital.
- b) Carry out the necessary procedures for registration, cancellation, modifications, disabilities before the Mexican Social Security Institute and other institutions that are required.
- c) Carry out the necessary procedures to obtain the debit card, for the deposit of wages and other benefits generated in favor of the holder-worker.
- d) Carry out the control of attendance and entry and exit times of the holder-worker of ASAMINFAR.
- e) Carry out the payroll and payment process in the account of the owner-worker.
The personal data of the workers mentioned in this section will be kept by ASAMINFAR for the entire duration of the employment relationship that binds them, and for 10 years after the end of said employment relationship.
5.1.3. Holder-client or prospect:
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- a) Provide the professional services they request from us.
- b) Contact by any means, by telephone, email or social networks, the holders-clients, to attend and follow up on their requests for information, services and / or products offered by ASAMINFAR
- c) Contact the owner-client by any means, in order to make clarifications and follow-up on payments or any other situation derived from the products and / or services provided by ASAMINFAR, such as complaints or comments about them.
- d) Contact the owner-client to carry out the management and collection of debts; where appropriate, contact the people that the owner has authorized as payment contacts.
- e) Register them in the accounting system, for access to personal data, by the persons authorized to do so.
- f) Store in different databases, the information of customers or prospects who contact ASAMINFAR by phone or email in order to make inquiries or request products and / or services,
- g) As well as to prepare the Master Contract for the Provision of Services and the Confidentiality Agreement between You and ASAMINFAR.
- h) Register them in the software called siav méxico, sios, siaa, spi and sap, for access to personal data by the people authorized to do so.
- i) Coordinate meetings with clients by phone, email or through any other means, either on physical or digital media.
- j) Coordinate meetings with clients by phone, email or through any other means, either on physical or digital media
- a) Contact the holders via telephone or email, to request or follow up on requests for information, products and / or services that ASAMINFAR requires.
- b) Contact the owner-supplier by any means, in order to make clarifications and follow-up on payments or any other situation derived from the services that ASAMINFAR requires.
- c) Register them in your accounting system, for access to personal data, by the people authorized to do so.
5.1.5. Owner-visitor of the ASAMINFAR website:
- a) Store in different databases, the information of customers or prospects who contact ASAMINFAR by phone or email in order to make inquiries or request quotes for the products and / or services offered; Said records will be stored for a term of one year from the date they are obtained, as long as the commercial operations with ASAMINFAR are not completed.
- b) Send information and promotions, upon request made by the owner-visitor through the form available on the ASAMINFAR page under the “contact” tab.
5.1.6. Holder-visitor to the physical address of ASAMINFAR:
- a) Store the image of visitors to the physical address of ASAMINFAR in different databases, in order to maintain control of the entrances and exits of those who visit its facilities, and is part of the security measures adopted within it. The images stored through the video surveillance systems will be kept for a period of 3 months from the date of their capture.
5.2. ASAMINFAR undertakes to observe the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility regarding the personal data that it collects from the owner.
5.3. The owner’s personal data may be used for the following secondary purposes:
- a) Generate a record in the ASAMINFAR “contacts” database, which will be kept for 10 years.
- b) Generate a record in the ASAMINFAR “contacts” database, which will be kept for 10 years.
- c) Massive mailing to inform you of updates to the ASAMINFAR website and related to services and promotions including important security updates.
- d) Generate internal reports on the use of the ASAMINFAR website.
- e) Inform via email about changes or new products and / or services that are related to information requested by the owner.
- f) Inform via email about changes or new products and / or services that are related to information requested by the owner.
- g) Evaluate the quality of the products and / or services offered by ASAMINFAR.
- h) Evaluate the quality of the products and / or services offered by ASAMINFAR.
- i) Mention the holders-clients with this character in the corporate profile and on the ASAMINFAR website.
- j) Mention the holders-clients with this character in the corporate profile and on the ASAMINFAR website.
- k) Send end-of-year greetings emails to customers
5.4. In the event that the owner does not want ASAMINFAR to use his personal data for the secondary purposes established in subsection 5.3., ASAMINFAR provides an email to which he must send his request to unsubscribe from personal data processing, the which is provided below: email@example.com
- LIMITATIONS FOR ACCESS AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
6.1. ASAMINFAR undertakes to do its best to protect the security of the personal data that the owner is providing to it, through the execution of legal acts, the use of technologies that control the access, use or disclosure without authorization of personal information; for this purpose, personal information is stored in databases with limited access that are in facilities controlled by security mechanisms; ASAMINFAR, undertakes that the information provided by the owner is considered confidential and used under full privacy.
6.2. In this sense, ASAMINFAR will take the necessary measures to guarantee that the workers in charge that it hires for the use of the personal data of the owner and / or owners comply with the purposes established in this Privacy Notice.
- DESIGNATED TO PROCESS APPLICATIONS
7.1. In the event that the owner wants or needs to revoke their consent, as well as access, rectify, cancel, oppose the treatment of the personal data they have provided, they must do so through the person designated by ASAMINFAR, whose data is described below:
Appointed: Roberto Lucio
- MEANS OF REVOKING CONSENT
8.1. Send an email to the person designated in point 7.1 of this notice, through which said requests will be answered.
8.2. Send a request or data message to the email specified above, indicating:
8.2.1. The full name of the owner, address and email to receive the response generated by your request
8.2.2 The reason for your request;
8.2.3 The arguments that support your request or petition;
8.2.4 Official document proving your identity and proving that you are who you say you are and,
8.2.5 Date from which the revocation of your consent becomes effective.
8.3 ASAMINFAR will notify the holder, within a maximum period of 20 working days, counted from the date on which the request on the exercise of ARCO rights was received, the resolution adopted, so that, if appropriate, it becomes effective the same within the 15 business days following the date on which the response is communicated, by means of a message containing that it has executed all the acts tending not to process the personal data of the owner.
- MEANS TO EXERCISE ARCO RIGHTS
9.1. In the event that the owner needs to access, rectify, cancel or oppose the personal data that he has provided to ASAMINFAR, the owner must follow the following procedure:
9.2. Send an email in attention to the designated by ASAMINFAR, in point 7.1 of this Privacy Notice, through which said requests will be answered, indicating the following:
9.2.1. The full name of the owner, address and email to receive the response generated by your request;
9.2.2. The reason for your request
9.2.3. The arguments that support your request or petition;
9.2.4. Official document proving your identity and proving that you are who you say you are;
9.2.5. Clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which one seeks to exercise any of the ARCO rights, and any other element or document that facilitates the location of the personal data
9.2.6. In the case of requests for rectification of personal data, the owner must indicate, in addition to what has been indicated, the modifications to be made and provide the documentation that supports his request.
9.3. ASAMINFAR will notify the holder, within a maximum period of 20 working days, counted from the date on which the request for Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition was received, the resolution adopted, so that, if appropriate, it is made effective the same within 15 business days following the date on which the response is communicated. In the case of requests for access to personal data, the delivery will proceed after accreditation of the identity of the applicant or legal representative, as appropriate.
- TRANSFERENCIA DE DATOS PERSONALES
10.1. ASAMINFAR undertakes not to transfer or share the data referred to in this notice, in favor of third parties, except in cases where it is necessary to fulfill the purposes of this notice.
10.2. Likewise, in compliance with its legal obligations, and for information purposes to the owner, it is indicated that ASAMINFAR may make the following transfers:
- a) IMSS, INFONAVIT, FONACOT AND SAT, in order to comply with labor, social security legislation, as well as the payment of taxes.
- b) Banking Institutions, in order to collect or pay for the products and / or services that ASAMINFAR requires or offers for its customers and suppliers.
- c) Private and governmental authorities and institutions to provide services or market products requested by customers
10.3. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and in the event that security breaches occur at any stage of the treatment, which significantly affect the Owners’ Moral or Moral Rights, they will be informed by email immediately, so that the Owner can take the corresponding measures to defend their rights, disclaiming ASAMINFAR from any responsibility, if the violation is not attributable to it.
11.1. The parties agree that the Privacy Notice can be modified in the time and manner determined by ASAMINFAR, considering the study and the regulations that regarding personal data protection arise, for which reason it is obliged to keep this notice updated, for consultation on the site, whose URL is: www.asaminfar.com so that, where appropriate, the owner is able to exercise his ARCO rights.
- GUARANTEE AUTHORITY
If you consider that your right to the protection of your Personal Data has been violated by any conduct or omission on our part, or you presume any violation of the provisions provided in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, its regulations and other applicable regulations, you can file your disagreement or complaint with the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI). For more information, we suggest you visit its official website www.inai.org.mx
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
13.1. This Privacy Notice will be governed by the legal provisions applicable in the Mexican Republic, especially by the provisions of the Federal Law on Personal Data Held by Individuals. All your personal data is treated in accordance with the applicable legislation in force in the country, therefore we inform you that you have at all times the rights (ARCO) to access, rectify, cancel or oppose the treatment we give to your personal data.
- In the event that the parties do not reach an agreement, they agree in this act to submit all the disagreements that derive from this notice and / or any of the documents that derive from it, or that are related to this or those, in definitively submitting to the jurisdiction and laws of the Federal Administrative Authorities or Courts of Mexico City, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that for reasons of their present or future domiciles may correspond to them.
In accordance with the provisions of article 9 of the Law in question, we require your express consent for the treatment of your sensitive personal data, so we request that you indicate whether or not you accept the treatment.
I consent to my sensitive personal data being treated in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Privacy Notice.